Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Riding for a Cure for Cancer




Hi!
            Autumn and I are going to do a relay ride to raise money for the American Cancer Society on Saturday May 7th 2011.  The event is called the Hero Ride For Life which is put on by HERO, the Hope Equestrian Relay Organization.  Autumn and I will ride with about 6 other girls, on their noble steeds, and we will take turns riding around the Ferndale Fairgrounds Racetrack for the entire day. The goal of the HERO Ride For Life is to raise money, all of which will go to the American Cancer Society, to aid in finding a cure for cancer.  We all know someone who has had cancer or you may have had it yourself…this is why Autumn and I think that it is so important to raise money to help find a cure.
            I am asking you for a donation of any amount…it could be as little as $1 or it could be as much as the national debt.  Anything will help.  Autumn and I would like to raise at least $1,000 through all of our friends generous donations.  The donation is tax deductible.  If you would like to learn more about the ride you can visit www.herorideforlife.com. 
     If you would like to make a donation please email me at Jacksonhillhorseygirl@gmail.com for information on where to send it.
Thank you so much for supporting Autumn and I as we try to help raise money to find a cure for stinking cancer!
Sincerely,
Margaret & Autumn

Copyright (c) 2011 Jacksonhillhorseygirl.com

3 comments:

  1. I am so impressed you are doing this with some of your friends. I will definately donate, please send me the details. As you know, this really hits home for me. The American Cancer Society is a great organization. They mailed me so much information after I was diagnosed and help so many people. Awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want you to have that buckle to go with your princess one.

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Jackson Hill Horsey Girl is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.