Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Privileged

     "It's for you."  Molly handed me the phone.  It was one of our long time cattle clients calling to RSVP for the retirement party we were throwing for our manager, Marci, at the veterinary hospital that Sunday.  Now, why couldn't she just RSVP with Molly?   Obviously, it's because I get her good semen.  I have the magic touch when it comes to ejaculating her bulls into producing a semen sample that has exquisite daddy making qualities (you can read more about my ejaculating expertise in It's As Bad As It Sounds Job).  Naturally, she could not just  RSVP to anyone else at the office.
   She told me that her and her husband planned on attending the party on Sunday.  She then wanted to know if I would prefer if they drove to the party in their Model A pickup truck. They could park it in front of the office for people to admire.  I told her that I thought it was a lovely idea.  She said that if we had a goat around we could put it in the back of the pickup truck.  I asked her if she thought that would be a good idea considering that every time a goat inhales it poops and every time it exhales it poops.  It would make quite a mess back there.  She said that she wasn't worried about it making a mess.  In fact, she said, it would be okay if  even I wanted to climb back there to hang out.  I think I said something like... "Great, I'll think about it and see you on Sunday" sort of thing and hung up. 
     I know I can make bulls moo out my name and they probably have my phone number with "Call for a good time." carved on their corral fence boards...but... Does that make me a step below goats pooping in the back of antique pickup truck?  Why was I having trouble understanding the beauty of this privilege they had granted me?  All I know is that, I made sure that there wasn't a freaking goat in sight on the day of the party. 
This is me as a baby driving home from my Christening with my goat. 

 Thanks for reading!  Please feel free to pass this story on to your friends, publishers, editors and so forth.  If you would like to be added to my mailing list or would like to leave a comment please contact me at Jacksonhillhorseygirl@aol.com.

Copyright (c) 2013 www.Jacksonhillhorseygirl.com June 26, 2013

5 comments:

  1. You can never have enough "Privilege"... but you can have enough goat poop !!

    Hugs !
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! I live the pic & the part where u said if cows could moo your name lol. xoxoxo
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA That is so funny. What would the bulls think. Karen

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Jackson Hill Horsey Girl is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.