Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Save Your Nipples Part 2...Yes there's a part 2

It was like any other day at the veterinary office.  The phone rang, animals pooped all over the place, I scooped it up, I made appointments, helped customers...  It was just past lunch when our favorite eighty something dairy farmer, from the blog Save Your Nipples, stopped in for a visit.  He shuffled his way over to the front desk and began to tell us what he needed. As I was trying to sort through his thick Portuguese accent I looked up and noticed his glasses.  They were totally smeared over in cow poop!  "How did you drive here with your glasses like that?" I blurted over him. 
"What?"
"There totally covered in poop!" He seemed surprised at the information I was giving him.  "Give me those."  He obediently handed them over.  I took them in the back and scalded them under hot water until I was able to use a rag scrub off the rest of his job hazard. 
I dried the glasses off and handed them back to him.  He put them back on, looked at me and then gave me an astonished look.  "You look sharp today!"  There was so much surprise in his voice that it seemed less like a compliment and more like total amazement that I could actually look sharp.  Note to self:  try not to look like I work at a barn in the morning before I go to work even though  I do work at a barn in the morning before I go to work. 
Anyhow, I will admit, I was having one of my three good hair days I get a year.  Before I got too flattered or too insulted, he pointed his finger at me and slowly shook it as he said "I'm going to Brazil for a month.  I will bring you back a bikini to make your husband mad."
He said this in a manner that wasn't flirty or antagonising or dirty.  It was more like your husband better appreciate you sort of thing.  With that he turned and left.  I was left standing there speechless as I usually am after he comes in and makes a statement.  I just hope he does not bring me back a bikini but if he does you will know it if you see a blog entitled Save Your Nipples Part 3.

Thanks for reading and for all the great comments!  I appreciate the time & thought you put into writing them.  I save them all.  I'd like to encourage everyone to become a "Follower" to my blog ( I know, it sounds so cult like) Just look to the right of the blog and  just click on "Join this site".  If you would like to be added to my emailing list contact me at Jacksonhillhorseygirl@gmail.com .
Copyright (c) 2012

7 comments:

  1. You always look good, he's been looking at you with poopedsmeared eyes before than lol cute story.love, Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please wear the bikini when you ride Autumn at the beach! The bikini, your helmet, boots...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Loved your blog! Wondering if the gentleman might be my neighbor? I called him to tell him one of his cows were out. He told me to fix the fence and hung up on me??"
    ~S.M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, a great read! I would LOVE to meet the Portuguese farmer sometime! Even without smeared poop, ones glasses can be a mess - sometimes I feel like I am looking through a fog and then discover that I AM looking through a fog!
    ~Ansmom

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA! I can't wait to see the bikini!!!
    Elly

    ReplyDelete
  6. With others on this.. we need photographic evidence !!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Horseygirl, I just love, love, love your blog. I follow it with laughter and smiles. You have a great way of sharing your life and experiences and staying accessible to the reader. I really enjoyed "the wind between a horses ears" this week as I know exactly what you meant by looking up to that view, and being so glad you were right where you were at that moment. Thanks for sharing. Look forward to more. P.S. I hope you do get a bikini! You could ride on the beach in it. That would be a photo op!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Jackson Hill Horsey Girl is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.