Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Morning To Quote Itself


     The sun rose.   Autumn left her hoof prints behind as we rode into a morning that wrote itself from words that had passed.  


“Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other’s eyes for an instant?”
Henry David Thoreau  
 


“When god created the horse, he said to the magnificent creature: I have made thee as no other. All the treasures of the earth lie between thy eyes. Thy shalt carry my friends upon thy back. Thy saddle shall be the seat of prayers to me. And thou shalt fly without wings, and conquer without sword; oh horse.”
Anonymous, The Quran    


An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.”
Henry David Thoreau

 
Thanks for reading!  If you would like to leave a comment or to be added to my mailing list please contact me at jacksonhillhorseygirl@aol.com.
 
Copyright (c) 2013 Jacksonhillhorseygirl.com September 18, 2013

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really strange... last week I took photographs of my dogs eyes...

      Mirrors of the soul... Personally ... I call it

      Spirit shine..........

      Thankyou once again Margaret...

      Hugssssss

      Pam

      Delete
  2. How beautiful and so peaceful. Great pictures Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat wrote: "Amazing photos!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katy wrote: "Love the quotes:) I just finished my 6am walk perfect post! Great pictures!!"

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Jackson Hill Horsey Girl is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.